IEI National SummitsTo make meaningful and sustainable change in the K–12 industry, we need novel ideas, investors to help bring the ideas to life, and school leaders to implement the ideas in classrooms. When an idea lacks the support of any one of these groups, it is destined to fail in the K–12 space.
Yet these three groups rarely have an opportunity to collaborate and fuel educational innovation together, exchanging keen insight from their respective domains that may boost the overall success of the idea.
IEI National Summits convene K–12 entrepreneurs, the investors who provide the capital behind innovation in our industry, and the educators charged with leading our nation's school districts.
We connect K–12 superintendents, mission-driven organizations, and innovative thought leaders to develop effective, sustainable solutions to the real-world, right-now issues facing public education.
Learn how to participate
IEI's Symposium and Retreat
Biltmore Estates | Asheville, NC
July 1-27, 2020
Upcoming IEI National Summits
2021 Spring Summit
The Broadmoor | Colorado Springs, CO
April 18 – 20, 2021
- 2020 Winter Summit, Palm Desert, CA
- 2019 Spring Summit, Jekyll Island, GA
- 2019 Winter Summit, San Juan, PR
- 2018 Summer Summit, Suncadia Resort, WA
- 2017 NATIONAL Winter Summit @NY Edtech Week, New York, NY
- 2017 New Jersey Education Innovation Summit, Edison, NJ
- 2017 New York Education Innovation Summit, Lake Geneva, NY
- 2017 Long Island Education Innovation Summit, Greenport, NY
- 2016 New York Education Innovation Summit, Cornell University, NY
- 2016 Georgia Education Innovation Summit, Athens, GA
- 2015 Chesapeake Education Innovation Summit, Baltimore, MD
- 2015 Long Island Education Innovation Summit, Greenport, NY
- 2015 Georgia Education Innovation Summit, Athens, GA
- 2015 Princeton Education Innovation Summit, Princeton, NJ
- 2014 Long Island Education Innovation Summit, Greenport, NY