- Participate in our Winter and Summer National Summits.
- Grow your professional practice
- Network with like-minded colleagues from around the nation
- Develop and refine superintendent responses to challenges and crises through simulation workshops
- Represent your district at a national institute of K–12 thought leaders
- Guide the future of K–12 innovation
- Participate in panel discussions with K–12 investors and entrepreneurs
- Help investors and entrepreneurs avoid the mistakes of the past
Superintendent participation is by invite or application only.
To apply, get in touch.
- Network with district leaders and industry peers
- Seek feedback from forward-thinking superintendents that will improve your organization, refine your solution, and better serve the needs of educators, students, and families
- Connect with leaders in group and 1:1 settings
- Enjoy opportunities to build relationships in an unstructured, relaxed atmosphere
- Evolve your leadership skills
- Engage with leading superintendents, investors, and peers
- Stay up-to-date on industry news, K–12 policy trends, and professional learning opportunities
Partnerships are available on an annual and per-event basis.
To learn more or become a member, get in touch.